[CQ-Contest] QRZ without giving call

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Thu Mar 11 10:48:45 EST 1999

> I also wish everyone would send their call after every contact, but some of
> these suggestions are just silly.  Penalizing a station for not  sending his
> call?  How are you going to enforce that?  Many operators are not skilled
> contesters and are doing the best they can.  One comment was to work the guy

I highly suggest that everyone go back and reread
what I think is one of the best posts ever made on this topic.
I suggest it be read carefully.

You can find it at:

http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/9807/0175.html

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."
geoiii at kkn.net
830-868-2510
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com