R: [CQ-Contest] Contesting in year 2000?

Soro Roberto soro at sia.it
Mon Mar 15 14:43:11 EST 1999

Hi Martin and all,
before you go to band-aid your head, provide to test if
it has been broken....
So, did you try to put the date of your PC ahead into next century??
There then there will be the answer if your workaround is needed!
in any case it should work ok
(it seems the same old story of putting back the PC date for that
software with expiring date!!)
73 and take care.
Bob, I2WIJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com