[CQ-Contest] Copy of: Shack power

Brian Short bshort at speedchoice.com
Tue Mar 16 17:18:05 EST 1999

In describing my power configuration, I forgot to mention that mine was
installed by an electrician.

And, yes, improper installation can cause fires.  Even aging in some
installations can cause fire.  We had an electrical fire at a rental property
attributed to loose/oxidized connections in the main panel.  These were
aluminum wires going to the air conditioning.

While not rocket science exactly, I ALWAYS leave such work to professionals.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com