[CQ-Contest] Clock correction software?

Dick Dievendorff dieven at msn.com
Sat Mar 20 15:36:27 EST 1999

"Dimension 4" may do what you want.

I have a link to it from our NCDXF web site.

http://www.ncdxf.org/beacon/programs/Dimension4.htm

The time-setting function is also built in to another program, "Active
Beacon Wizard++"

http://www.ncdxf.org/beacon/programs/KU5S_2.htm

73 de Dick, K6KR
k6kr at arrl.net

    http://www.arachnoid.com/abouttime/index.html

I think you will find it to be exactly what you want... This is the
only computer clock set program of which I know about which
actually "pings"  your connection to NIST via the www,  then
corrects for the propagation delay to your computer!

73,  Jim,  KH7M

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com