[CQ-Contest] Contest Logging software

Ray KB1SO kb1so at tiac.net
Fri Mar 26 12:27:52 EST 1999

Hi Joe,

At  NARC (Nashu Area Radio Club) we use CT for logging and placed 1st for
past 4 years using callsigns N1NH and last year N1FD (Number One Field Day).
CT is an easy program to learn for your newbees and it will do what you asked
below, send CW via Com and Network. However, my opinion only, no need to
network all the station for Field Day, it would only be a distraction for
your serious contesters watching silly gab messages scroll by. For more check
out NARC Field Day site at: http://www.n1fd.org

GL Ray

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com