[CQ-Contest] WPX results vs. SM2EKM claims

Tom Osborne w7why at harborside.com
Wed Mar 31 02:24:22 EST 1999

Darrell Neron wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>         I have to totally disagree with SM2EKM's observations that >the new WPX rules makes the contest the "American QSO Party".

HI Darrell

I think the 1 point rule is great.  I'll still work DX over U.S
stations every time, but when the DX is gone, I've got someone to
work.  It gives us little pistols a lot more action, and keeps
the contest from getting boring.  I only have one more thing to
add to this thread.  IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RULE, DON'T OPERATE
THE CONTEST!!!  What's so hard about that.  73
Tom W7WHY

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com