[CQ-Contest] QSO Parties

Dale L. Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Tue May 4 18:49:06 EDT 1999

But, Dave, there is a QSO Party like that, but with only the
operator's name and location in the exchange: North American QSO
Party...AND it's only sponsored by one organization (not 50) AND
it's only run twice a year per mode (CW, SSB) (not 50).

Yes!  Ditch the state QSO parties!

If you ain't mobile in that state's QP, they're no fun.

73,
dale, kg5u