[CQ-Contest] Morality Multiplier

Bill Hohnstein K0HA k0ha at navix.net
Thu May 6 23:46:23 EDT 1999

The current discussion on busted calls, etc. reminds me of why I
enjoy OPERATING contests and not ENTERING them.  But, what's best
for me is just that--not something that I specifically feel is
right for everybody else...
I always thought that the winner of a contest was the one who had the
highest score while following the rules.  Perhaps there should be a
Morality Multiplier for your level of conscientiousness ("I had an
excellent number of Q's, my highest number of multipliers ever--next
year I'll have to work on improving my scruples so that I can have an
even better score").
I'm happy competing in my own contest of one while giving another
Q/multiplier to others in the real(?) contest...

73,  Bill     K0HA

.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com