[CQ-Contest] Telex Sells Hy-Gain

Jon Ogden jono at enteract.com
Thu May 13 11:38:37 EDT 1999

Well folks I just got some news.  Telex has sold their Hy-Gain Antenna
division and are now out of the ham radio business.

Hy-Gain has been sold to none other than, that's right, you guessed it:
MFJ

This happened 2 days ago.

Telex will continue to design and manufacture antennas but only for the
commercial communications/wireless industry.

I sell Telex to the wireless industry and I got this word right from the
business manager's mouth just minutes ago.

Martin F. Jue is taking over the world!

73,

Jon
KE9NA

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono at enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com