[CQ-Contest] CQ contest rule Q

n6tr at teleport.com n6tr at teleport.com
Mon May 17 07:36:59 EDT 1999

> I like to get this clear, maybe it is a stupid question since
> I already should have been sure about it.
> If I work somebody and he logs my call incorrect what happens?
> Do I get the QSO removed from my log? Do I get a penalty also?

For most contests - if someone busts your call - there is no impact
to your score.  There are two or three contests that will also
remove the QSO from your log.  I don't believe there are any
penalties.

The contests I know of are the Internet Sprint and the KCJ (Keyman's
Club of Japan) contest.

73 Tree N6TR
n6tr at contesting.com

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com