[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ contest rule Q

AD6E at aol.com AD6E at aol.com
Tue May 18 18:40:56 EDT 1999

Jim,

At least in the Calif QSO Party (CQP), you will not loose anything if the
other guys messes up.  Its very easy to see this happen since we only use
the
computer correllation to spot errors, and use PEOPLE to interpret (judge)
the
error.

The only way you can loose a valid QSO is if the other guy deletes it from
his log. This might happen if he sees it as a dupe. For that reason everyone

should always work and log the dupes !!

Also, in the case where you blow the other guys call, in CQP you do not have

a 4 QSO penalty. A callsign copy error is treated the same as any other
copying error and the worst case is you loose only that Q.

73, Al
AD6E

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com