[CQ-Contest] UBN Report

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Thu Sep 16 10:29:46 EDT 1999

Tim Gennett writes:
> I just got my UBN report for the ARRL DX CW.  Can anyone
> provide a reference that will help me interpret the report?   Some of
> it is obvious, some is not.

This is a good question Tim.

The ARRL used the same software the CQ WW contest has been
using for years.  The CQ WW has a great web page explaining
what the UBN reports mean.  You can find it at this URL.

http://www.cqww.com/ubn-nil-new.html

There were several posts on this subject last week and
they can be found in the archive.  The cq-contest archive
is a great source of information.

Here are the URLs for some of the past posts.

http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/9909/0057.html

http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/9909/0061.html

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."
geoiii at kkn.net
830-868-2510
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com