[CQ-Contest] CQWW Certificates

Al Crespo nh7a at arrl.net
Thu Apr 13 18:09:09 EDT 2000

I have the following CQWW certificates. They have either no address or have
been returned  because of an invalid address.  They have all been checked
via the call book  or other QSL routes  through the various Internet sites,
so please do not bother to do what I have already done.   If  you are on the
list, or know someone on the list,  please contact me at nh7a at arrl.net
<mailto:nh7a at arrl.net>  with a valid address  and I will get the
certificate  in the mail.
Some but not all of the  1998 CQWW certificates have been printed and
mailed, and I am not in charge of  printing of them, so if you are owed one,
please be patient.

Aloha, Al

                                                            1996 CQWW SSB

C91CO