[CQ-Contest] visiting Portland, San Francisco & Seattle

Simon Ravnic ravnic at email.com
Wed Apr 26 13:16:34 EDT 2000

Hello!

As a student I'm coming to your part of USA. Me and colleagues will visit
some Universities, companies, etc.
As I'm a ham I would also like to meet some hams there. So please if you
live there and you are willing to spend
few hours presenting local sights & sounds then write me an email.

I'm interested in contesting (usually S53M, but also S50C, S52Z), worked
SO/SB, SO/AB, M/S, M/M, HF; VHF; ...
I also had some portable operations, like K1/, G/, 9A/, ...
So I won't cost you any money I will just take few hours of you time. Maybe
there are some meeting of local
contest club help during the period of my stay.

I will be in Portland (14.5.2000-18.5.), Seattle (18.5.-23.5) & San
Francisco (23.5.-29.5.).

Please drop me a note. If you don't have time maybe you can recommend me
somebody else.

73
Simon, S53ZO
ravnic at email.com