[CQ-Contest] VP2E Station/Home Available

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 23:31:26 EST 2000

Friends,
Many of you personally know or have talked to Dorothea VP2EE for years. My
wife and I count ourselves as fortunate indeed for sharing a friendship with
her. We were frequent visitors to her Rent-A-Shack & Antennas suite below the
main house on Anguilla.

Due to some very painful and ongoing medical challenges, Dorothea has decided
to sell the island dream home and return to the USA - most likely settling
down in Tucson, AZ. The house will soon hit the public market because she is
eager to get on with the move but she would love to see a ham have it to
continue her dream. I believe the place is being listed in the $600K
category. (Yes Virginia, that is way more than I have in IRCs)

If you are interested or have questions, please let me know and I will put
you in touch with Dorothea.

73 Dennis K7BV
VP2EWW-'95&'96 VP2EV-'97

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com