[CQ-Contest] That pre-contest Feeling !!

Hammond, Rob EU-Pencoed Rob.Hammond at eu.sony.com
Thu Dec 7 10:38:36 EST 2000

I'm going through what I can only describe as that pre-contest feeling !!!

Here's Mine:-
*Overwhelming Anticipation
*A headfull of "Have I done this have I done that"
*Praying for good Band conditions
*Dreaming of CQing ( Honest - last night )
*Telling all your friends about it even though they're not Hams & not
interested !!!

What's yours & how do you calm down enough to get some sleep the night
before ?
Also I wonder how many people go on early & chat on there CQ frequency &
then as the clock strikes go for it VS how many just switch on at the time &
go...

Cheers
Rob MW5EPA

are addressed.
Sony cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not made on behalf of Sony.
(01)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com