[CQ-Contest] contesting ethics/help me understand

Andrew J. O'Brien obrienaj at netsync.net
Wed Dec 6 18:35:24 EST 2000

Unfortunately I only speak English (and a little French) and as a contest
manager I sometimes get correspondence in English that I have difficulty
understanding.  Usually I can figure it out but this one has me puzzled, I
wonder if anyone can take a guess at what he is trying to say.  Is he
suggesting that a particular station was causing QRM and should be
disqualified?  If he is, what do you experienced contest organizers think ?
Do people allegedly using very high power and resulting "wide" digital
signals deserve "punishment"?  I am not sure ONE complaint would justify
such action , it raises interesting contesting ethics questions though

Thanks ,
Andy
CCCC PSK Contest Manager.

Start of message....

ORGANIZING CCCC PSK31 ANSWERS

I go to greet him and to inform him that and received their mail.

Alone he/she wanted to give him to know that during the competition of CCCC

PSK31 OF SEPTEMBER during several hours could not carry out

Contacts for that the station <callsign deleted>annulled me the whole
spectrum

For that was operating with a lot of power and audio I wait this

Information is chequeada with other operators LU he/she is asked

Or information is requested in this respect since I believe that not alone
there am me

Past to my but to other station of this area the colleague was competing

with a lot of power and audio it is evident for the puntaje difference

existent from I already thank their attention I look forward to the results

final thank you and congratulations for their organization.

Happy parties. LUdeleted

SIMPLE OPERATOR SIMPLE BAND

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com