[CQ-Contest] [CQ-CONTEST] IDing During a CQ

k7qq at juno.com k7qq at juno.com
Wed Dec 13 05:14:03 EST 2000

Quacks
I try to ID after every Q however, when a big pile is there and I already
have a second call I will go back to the second station before IDing.
Usually they have already gone up the band anyway.

Quack , Quack   doesn't convert in some languages .  I don't think their
ducks speak the same language as ours..
Well guys   Quebeek, Quebeek   or   Queen Queen both seem to work but
the K7  sometimes gets converted to KA7  I've had to question a few K4 ,
K8 etc.  as  to correct prefix myself.  Don't have that problem on the
best mode , CW. even if I can't  copy..
Overall The military alphabet seems to work best, except for  (niner  9 )
 .
Rex   aka.   Quack  in WWA where U gotta be a duck to survive.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com