[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Rules

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Feb 17 02:54:45 EST 2000

I really feel like a space cadet -- this is only my 40th ARRL DX test or
so, and suddenly I'm confused.  Following from the ARRL web site:

1.1. W/VE amateurs work as many amateur stations in as many DXCC
        countries of the world as possible on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10
meter
bands.

The way that reads, I need to work a W and a VE on each band, but that
isn't right, is it?  Never has been, right....?  Shouldn't there be an
"other" before "DXCC countries"?

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr at contesting.com

Don't forget to update your entry on the World Contest Station Database, at
http://206.102.70.3/search.htm

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com