[CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database will need new home

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Feb 28 14:20:34 EST 2000

I'm retiring on April 1, and at that time I will need to move the World
Contest Station Database off my desktop work machine.  My cable internet
provider at home doesn't permit web hosting on clients, so I am looking for
a new home for the database.

Requiremements include ~10 mb disk space (actually only about 8 now but
need room to grow), accommodation for a Microsoft Access database,
retrieval of information from it by means of Active Server Pages, and cgi
forms for data submittal.

It would be highly desirable (though not essential) for the web server to
support Front Page Server Extensions.

I'm willing to pay for space if necessary to keep the service available,
though I'd obviously prefer donated space if anyone is so inclined.  What say?

73,  Pete N4ZR

Don't forget to update your entry in the World Contest Station Database
http://206.102.70.3/search.htm

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com