[CQ-Contest] V73 CQWW 160 CW Contest Noise

Bruce Smith v73cw at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 02:36:19 EST 2000

Folks, I know there were a lot of folks trying to make a QSO in the contest,
but a few hours into the operation on 30 JAN 2000, a terrible noise made it
difficult to hear USA.  I was fortunate to make many 160 meter QSOs to the
east coast to the west coast during the contest.  The night before the
contest, the noise was not a problem and I made a few hundred QSOs.  I will
continue you try to make more top band QSOs.  Most of you have heard that I
QRT  from Kwajalein Island on 11 MARCH 2000 and head back to the states.  I
am going to try to be active as much as time permits on all bands,
especially top band!

CUL,
Bruce/V73CW/AC4G