[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10 Logs Needing Correction

k8cc k8cc at mediaone.net
Sat Jul 1 16:10:34 EDT 2000

The ARRL 10M Contest logchecking team is hard at work on the checking the
logs from the contest.  We've made it through all of the electronic logs,
however we've encountered a number for which we need further information to
make it a valid entry.  In most cases, one or more pieces of information
are missing from each QSO record in the log file, which can often be
corrected by adjusting a setting in your logging program.

We would like to hear from the person(s) responsible for the following logs:

7S2A		AD4TT		CT1A		CT1GFK		CT2GVG
DK3KD		DU1ODX		EA3ALV		F5JBR		F6KDF
G2QT		G8D		HA8FK		IK0HBN		IK1YEE
IK7YZF		JA1NLX		K3TG		K7RE		KB8YBE