[CQ-Contest] Need a radio vacation spot ...

W1HIJCW at aol.com W1HIJCW at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 00:31:37 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I find that I will be on vacation for approximately the first two weeks in
November (Yes, SS weekend) and my brain has started to cogitate on a location
to perhaps do SSCW from.

Windwood is spoken for, and SeaQMaui may also be taken. So I'd welcome
suggestions for alternatives from my well-traveled colleagues here on the
reflector. I've not ruled out any place in general, but I would plan on
combining the 'test with somewhere between 5 and 8 days vacation. The tropics
would be nice, but that isn't mandatory.

I can provide radio, computer, etc. if needed. Antennas I would prefer to
have in place but even that's not a hard requirement in the face of an
otherwise great choice. My plan would be to do the test as a single op and I
expect to be traveling alone.

Ideas? Suggestions?  TIA,

73,

Bill, W1HIJ(/6) -- member: Southern California DX Club and
                                       Southern California Contest Club
Newport Beach, CA
DM13bo

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com