[CQ-Contest] AA CW email entry - it's possible!

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Thu Jul 20 02:53:01 EDT 2000

I did it!

>* This is an auto reply. *
>
>* Your mail has been accepted successfully by our automatic responding
>program. *
>
>Your reception number is: M2000-03159
>
>[Results of analysis]
>CONTESTNAME: ALL ASIAN DX CW
>CATEGORYCODE: SOABHP
>CATEGORYNAME: SingleOP Multiband High Power
>ENTITY: HONGKONG
>CALLSIGN: VR2BG

<snip>

>Type of LOGSHEET: TR
>Number of lines in LOGSHEET: 1273

So it is possible.  I don't know if the additional detail was there before,
but there is now a full explanation of the JARL electronic log submission
format at:

http://www.jarl.com/contest/english/tag.htm

Also, it appears that as a result of the difficulties folks outside JA have had
with using this format, for this year's contest the JARL contest committee
will accept any entry provided the required information is included.  For
more details check out:

http://www.jarl.com/contest/english/aaelog.htm

73, VR2BrettGraham

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com