[CQ-Contest] August NAQP Announcement

Bob Selbrede k6zz at ccis.com
Fri Jul 28 08:22:30 EDT 2000

Hi Folks,

Just a quick heads-up that the August 2000 NAQP CW Contest is approaching
rapidly, one week from tomorrow!  NAQP SSB is only 3 weeks away.  Please
remember to pre-register your teams; CW to me, K6ZZ and SSB to Bruce,
WA7BNM.  Complete rules, log submission requirements, forms and other info
can be obtained from the NCJ Web Site at: www.ncjweb.com.

********** Important Reminders **********

1.  Remember that the Power Limit for NAQP Contests has been changed to a
MAXIMUM of 100 Watts!!  Please remember to throttle back your 150W-200W
transceivers to no more than 100 Watts out:)

2.  I will be leaving for W9/W8 land on August 1st and returning on August
17th.  If you do not get a reply for your Team Registration or Log
Submission, please be patient.  I'll begin sifting through my E-Mail when I
return.

Thanks,

73, Bob K6ZZ

CW NAQP Stuff to:  cwnaqp at ncjweb.com