[CQ-Contest] Robot Op Challenge

Bob, N5RP n5rp at pdq.net
Fri Jun 2 14:38:23 EDT 2000

When I was 11 years old, I shot my first pheasant.
Used a .410 gauge shotgun.
Guess I could have used a 12 gauge.

When I was 15 years old, I made my first CW contact.
Used a hand key.
Guess I could have used a keyer.

I don't remember the last pheasant I shot.
I don't recall the callsign of the last station I worked.

I sure do enjoy the remembered vision of that first pheasant, and I
still remember copying the QSL address of that first contact as "Pobo"
Street instead of "PO BOX".

Wonder what parts of my first robotted contest I'll remember enough to
enjoy later on?

Bob Perring
Amateur Radio Station  N5RP
mailto:N5RP at pdq.net