[CQ-Contest] Excellent I.C.E. Service

W5ASP at aol.com W5ASP at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 12:24:03 EDT 2000

Just a note to openly thank the folks at I.C.E. for their excellent response
to my request for bandpass filters for use at F.D.

I had placed the order with I.C.E. just a short while ago not realizing that
FD was just "around the corner".  I then sent them an Email asking if it
would be possible to expedite the order so that we'd have them in time for
use during FD.

Sure enough Friday morning they showed up via U.S.P.S. Express Mail right on
time for my departure to the FD site.

It's service like this that is worth sharing with others.

Tnx for the Qs during FD

Joe, W5ASP  (Op. @ K5DX)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com