[CQ-Contest] Announcing the Totally New NCJ Web Site

K7bv at aol.com K7bv at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 20:38:26 EST 2000

Friends,
I am pleased to announce that the new National Contest Journal website is now
available for you enjoyment. Bruce Horn WA7BNM has labored for endless hours
(away from his rig...) since late 1999 bringing this new site on-line. We
trust you will enjoy the fruits of his efforts.

The new site can be found at:  http://www.ncjweb.com/

Please feel free to let Bruce and I know what you think of the new site --
comments and suggestions are always welcome. Our email addresses are;

k7bv at aol.com and  bhorn at hornucopia.com.

73 Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV
Editor - National Contest Journal
http://www.ncjweb.com/