[CQ-Contest] Band pass filters for M/M

Michael Tope W4EF at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 12 15:42:49 EST 2000

Neal,

Get one of those MFJ noise cancellors for each station and
then sample off a little bit of the transmit signal from the
adjacent mode station (e.g. sample off a little of the 40 CW
transmit signal and feed it into the 40 phone tent with some
coax). Assuming that the interfering signal level coming down
the main antenna isn't so high that it overloads the noise
cancellor, you should be able to null it out.