[CQ-Contest] Reeee: New Blood in Contesting

Jim Idelson k1ir at designet.com
Fri Mar 17 17:26:05 EST 2000

Regarding the message below:

Yes. Many new contesters start out not at their own station, but by learning
and contributing at a sophisticated multi station where there are lots of
people to learn from. These experiences are of great value, but they go largely
unrecognized. I would support a program which delivers plaques or certificates
to the individual operators that give so much to the successful multis [and the
multi station owners should foot the bill for these plaques].

73,

Jim K1IR

Re: [CQ-Contest] Reeee: New Blood in Contesting