[CQ-Contest] Dayton Antenna Forum

Jim Reid kh7m at hsa-kauai.net
Wed May 3 14:09:50 EDT 2000

Tim, K3LR,  sent along,  in part:

> 2000 Antenna Technology Forum
>
> Friday, May 19  Room 1    2:15 to 5:00 pm.

> "Understanding Wave Reflections and Impedance
> Matching in Transmission Lines"
> Dr. Steven Best VE9SRB

Hmmmm... here we go again!!  Wonder if the good
Dr.  will use the complex calculus as done
in his paper in Comm.  Quartly. several months
ago?

Wonder if Walt Maxwell,  W2DU,  or W.  Bruene,
W5OLY,  might possibly be in attendence?  Wish Walt's
new edition of Reflections were already published
and available.

Should be an interesting presentation,  particularly
the question/discussion period to follow!!  Sure won't
miss this session,  hi.

73,  Jim,  KH7M

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com