[CQ-Contest] Listenting on the same band

00tlzivney at bsuvc.bsu.edu 00tlzivney at bsuvc.bsu.edu
Fri May 12 11:59:59 EDT 2000

Back on 11 Dec 1996, CQ-Contest reflector had some messages about
"Listening on the same band".  However, the messages dated between
9 Dec 1996 and 19 Dec 1996 are not in the archives (apparently lost
in the transfer from TGV).  Does anyone out there have any of the
messages in that thread on their harddrive?
Thanks

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9
n4tz at arrl.net

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com