[CQ-Contest] WPX & "whats a tribander?"

Guy Olinger, K2AV k2av at contesting.com
Fri May 12 23:35:04 EDT 2000

One of those who finished in the top ten in CW section was dipoles plus
an inverted L for 40/80/160, not even a tribander. Shouldn't
demonstrated abuse be at the root of a discussion like this? What abuse?

This whole thread has been like the medieval arguments over how many
angels could fit on the head of a pin.

73, Guy
k2av at contesting.com
Apex, NC, USA