[CQ-Contest] Fish in a barrel

Felipe J. Hernandez felipe at isla.net
Tue Nov 7 02:48:47 EST 2000

Since I was brought into the flame without me asking
I just have a question to ask..

So what is it about?

stealing- Lets add a new plaque (outside continental USA)
the spirit of the contest (How many of you lamented not working a KP4 for a
clean sweep?  Hes making sure you work one...
What aint right Who doesnt like a double whammy?
Whats hollow and meaningless ( we can fix this, if for next contest none of
us call him, also lets not call any other P4/So.american Caribbean stns on
ww)
Pride (maybe he can move to w1)
Respect from your peers ( im sure he will be appointed for PVRC's next
president)
Whats 100 times more impressive (you forgot w4, the guys at the FCG may do
it soon)

Sorry too many strong words for somebody thats just doing what he loves to
do.

Felipe
NP4Z

ps:
Ive tried SSCW and I have never won from here, but then again I dont
design great antennas nor Im not a A1/foc op. But I like the more power to
you statement.

----