[CQ-Contest] Curacao / PJ9JT QTH Stories

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 10:23:07 EST 2000

 Hi All,

  I am a member of the Caribbean Contesting Consortium , which is the
group of contesters who purchased the old PJ9JT/W1BIH QTH on Curacao.
We are trying to piece together the history of this world famous
contesting QTH for our webpage. If you have operated from there in the
past and have any comments, stories, contest results, pictures, QSL
cards,  etc.... that you could contribute it would be greatly
appreciated.

  During the next year the CCC will be building this QTH, which has
been named "Signal Point" into a world class contest station that will
be available to hams to rent. The first operation will take place
during the CQWW DX CW contest as PJ2T with W0CG,KU8E,W9EFL,KP2L, and
others operating as a low key M/S entry. You can check out our webpage
at http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/

                              Jeff  KU8E