[CQ-Contest] Packet use for single ops.

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Tue Nov 14 18:23:39 EST 2000

>Many of the guys who think that allowing packet for single ops is a bad
>thing, are ocasional contesters. While almost 90% of those who think that
>the use of packet by single ops would be OK, are well known hard-core
>contesters.

That's an interesting statistic Martin. I suspect that most of us who don't
support your proposal are waiting our turn. Why do you think that there
are far more entrants in the unassisted category than the assisted? In
these days of pretty good cluster links it's because most contesters
(hard-core and otherwise) prefer to operate unassisted, i.e. not have
someone else find our multipliers for us.

Looking forward to your voting page. Don't site it in Florida though.

73, Dave G4BUO

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com