[CQ-Contest] CW pitch

Dan Violette - KI6X danki6x at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 15 09:25:04 EST 2000

Try this link:

http://lists.contesting.com/_cq-contest/199904/date.html#167

Look at the article titles "Choice of CW Narrow filters"

I remembered a lot of talk about this a while back.  I didn;t look at all
the messages, but April 1999 could be right when I saw this.  I went to
http://www.contesting.com and put "cw tone" in the List Search section.
 Many others you could pursue.

73, Dan KI6X

-- Dan Violette    Amateur Radio: KI6X   E-mail: danki6x at pacbell.net --