[CQ-Contest] Single op assisted

i4jmy at iol.it i4jmy at iol.it
Thu Nov 16 15:26:22 EST 2000

> We do not organise our societies, at least not in liberal
democracies, to
> suit evil and dishonest people. We accept that they exist but make it
clear
> they are not liked.
>
> 73
>
> Martin VK5GN
>  luther at mail.mdt.net.au

In a liberal society there are laws, but laws are eventually changed or
upgraded to be reasonably in line with times. This is often due to
practical reasons but also to prevent a society itself, I mean its
organization and members, loses its credibility and everything goes
upside down when a rule becomes inapplicable because out of date and/or
can't be enforced "as is".

When horses were predominant along roads, cars were a little minority
and someone had to precede them with a bell, and a red flag or a lamp.
Now, cars and private mobilty is dominant and rules to move on roads
have made accordingly different than they were at the beginning of the
century.

73,
Mauri I4JMY

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com