[CQ-Contest] CQWW team submissions?

Andrew J. O'Brien obrienaj at netsync.net
Tue Nov 28 17:12:02 EST 2000

Anyone know of a preferred way to email club entries for CQWW?  The
contest  rules say that a "club official" must submit the team/club entry.

"3. To be listed, a minimum of 3 logs must be received from a club and an
officer of the club must submit a list of participating members and their
scores, both on phone and CW"

I know that the team member's names and callsigns have to be submitted in
advance of the contest.  If one is emailing a club/team's score does one
just submit  the total scores, or do we have to also include full logs of
the
individual  team members?  I am aware that the team members have to each
submit
their individual scores.

Andy KB2EOQ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com