[CQ-Contest] AR vs ZD

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at ma.ultranet.com
Thu Nov 30 05:00:24 EST 2000

Actually, this was the first DX contest where K1AR used two radios.  He has
previously been a one radio kind of guy.  My only hope is that the extra
mental capacity required will have impaired his accuracy enough to require
massive reductions during the log checking process...

Randy, K5ZD

PS - Guys, YT3T was making a joke!

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com