[CQ-Contest] J'Accuse!

Robert Shohet kq2m at mags.net
Thu Nov 30 08:13:07 EST 2000

 HI All,

 Kele and John are buddies.  I think that this was just good-natured teasing
 from Kele that John didn't work him on 6 bands also.  I had pizza and brews
 with them at the same table in Slovenia, in fact, K1AR took out a 100 SIT
 note (that looked exactly like Kele) and had Kele sign it.  We all laughed.

 You misread the intent here, but if you were not in Slovenia I can see
 how you would think that YT3T was accusing John of cheating.  Believe me,
he
 wasn't, although an international reflector was probably not an appropriate
place for this kind of
 comment.

  73

 Bob KQ2M