[CQ-Contest] Zone 8 needs "required features"

Felipe J. Hernández felipe at isla.net
Thu Oct 5 10:05:07 EDT 2000

Scott,

Sounds like a great Idea, but its hard to make it happen, but how about
making the
S.A. Islands P4, PJ,9Y, 8R and PZ to get only 2 pts per Q to N.A.
We would have hundred of operations out of the Caribbean Islands,making the
whole thing
so much more competitive And at the same time all the record from N.A. will
remain the
same and not have 50 new records in 2001.

Felipe
NP4Z