[CQ-Contest] HG1S

Gilmer, Mike mgilmer at gnlp.com
Fri Oct 6 09:18:54 EDT 2000

Timo,

Your info is correct, but incomplete: The ARRL SSB results are just now out
- and they were disqualified again.

HG1S is four-for-four (or is that oh-for-four?) for the 1999/2000 big DX
contests.

The ARRL says nothing about their reasons for the DQ.  CQ says HG1S had
multiple transmit signals and time changes (rubber clocking, I presume).

>From a philosophical point of view, one can only imagine HG1S's motivations.

Mike
N2MG

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com