[CQ-Contest] about CQWW SSB 2000 Rules

Michael Chen bd5rv at jsdxc.org
Sun Oct 8 01:04:12 EDT 2000

Hi, contesting group,
	Thanks again for answers of the previous question about using DX spot in contest. We are a group keen on DXing and Contesting. It's time for us to be conscient with contest.  These days, when we look through the rule, we find another question, Kenneth,BD4RR had sent it to question at cqww.com, but no response yet. So I put it here. I agree to Kenneth's first explaination, but when I try it in CT937, it marked the QSO made on other band within 10 minutes period with red. So can anyone give me an explaination for this rule?

Michael Chen,BD5RV
Wanna goto BS7!!
Member of Jiangsu DX Club
World Wide Young Contesters #57