[CQ-Contest] Operating Procedure

Rex J Maner k7qq at juno.com
Tue Oct 10 15:22:16 EDT 2000

Quacks
I just read an article on E-Ham and it has given me an Idea. I would like
to suggest that WE as the more experienced element of Amateur Radio
should try to serve as role models for our fellow Hams, and make a pledge
that at our next Radio Club meeting to start having a segement on
Operating as Hams of Old.
eg Give a segement on Identifing with Full Call
    Use of RS signal report
    How to operate Split when calling a DX stn.
    Use of Q signals ( suggest they just talk as if on a telephone)

This wouldn't have to take place on one night but carried over as a
regular segement from meeting to meeting.

        Just A thought

Rex    K7QQ
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.