[CQ-Contest] Have fun

Bob Cox k3est at mother.com
Thu Oct 19 22:40:24 EDT 2000

Dear Fellow Contester,

The CQ WW Contest Committee would like to thank the thousands of contesters
who sent in an electronic log for the 1999 CQ WWs. We appreciate your input
very much. Your efforts make contesting better.

Now that the CQ WW is just around the corner, please make a note to
electronically submit your log, no matter how large or SMALL. Please send
your log electronically, to the appropriate email address below.

Traditionally, many entrants who make a SMALL number of QSOs do not submit
logs. * We especially encourage such entrants to submit their logs.*  Every
log received helps to make all the contest adjudications more accurate.
Although our software allows for us to make a very educated decision
regarding a QSO in question, there is NOTHING better than real data to save
us a lot of time.

You can help increase the DATA used to adjudicate the contest by sending
your SSB log to <ssb at cqww.com> and your CW log to <cw at cqww.com>. No matter
how many QSOs you make...please send it. You will help make the contest more
accurate, your score will published and you may end up better than you
thought.

In addition, your data input will allow us, for the first time, to give back
to all entrants who submit an electronic log interesting propagational and
statistical information garnered from the logs received. Stay tuned.

Thanks!

Good Luck in the CQ WWs and have fun!

73
Bob, K3EST