[CQ-Contest]Don´t be dicouraged

Martín Monsalvo LW9EUJ lw9euj at ciudad.com.ar
Wed Oct 25 10:11:36 EDT 2000

Hi:
An LU fellow contester, told me he was not going to enter CQ WW, because he
has just a multiband vertical as an antenna system!
I replied: "..that's enough to have fun.."
I was planning an all band effort from a good station near my city, but
during a recent wind storm some of the antennas were damaged.
So, I will be operating from my father's (LU6EBY): Only wires and not enough
room to fit a keyboard on the operatin table at his workshop!!
But I know for sure I'll have lots of fun.
Don't be discouraged by the "size" of your station. Join the activity.
CU
Martin, LW9EUJ

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com