[CQ-Contest] M/S CQing

Felipe J. Hernández felipe at isla.net
Tue Oct 31 18:00:47 EST 2000

Hi,

You guys could keep it forever, is like the Bible, many interpretations
but It all comes down to your values.
On the other hand, would you consider not doing it for the sake of
unnecessary QRM? Why double the QRM from you station or maybe make it three
or four times times worse by having stations
on every band calling CQ zone 34?

The unfairness and unsportmanslike attitude kills Amateur radio
not the internet, nintendos or Wall street.

Felipe
NP4Z