[CQ-Contest] AA Submissions

Allan and Bridget dxcc at dbtech.net
Wed Sep 6 07:53:23 EDT 2000

Okay, I've had some very helpful advice, and someone asked me to post it =
here, although I'm not sure but what you've seen the bulk of it already. =
 Thanks to Chas, K3WW, John, K4BAI, Dave, K4JRB, and of course Brett, =
VR2BG for the help.

1)  Make sure that you include the "sent information" as well as the =
information received by the other participants.

2)  Use the flags as identified on the page VR2BG mentioned              =
          =20
http://www.jarl.com/contest/english/tag.htm  where it talks about "tag" =
specification (I think Chas called these tags flags).

I corrected the first part and resent the log, but not the second part =
and since I am an idiot when it comes to computer formatting.  I had =
seen the example given on the contest e-mail submission page, but meant =
nothing to me (recall the idiot part).  Maybe one of our computer =
geniuses can take up the challenge and write a JARL-approved logging =
program for this contest, much like what is done for several statestate =
QSO parties.  Anyway, the contest was fun and that's the most important =
part. =20
73/88,
Bridget, KS4YT :0)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com