[CQ-Contest] It Scares ya!

v31jp at logical123.net v31jp at logical123.net
Sun Sep 10 22:27:15 EDT 2000

Dan,

You are right on with this one! The same goes for any weaker stations.
I move to the place where I can find strong signals. No need to try
and give a guy a new multiplier and points when I jeopardize 3 good
QSO's.

A point I tried to make was, for a given level of errors, the loss
of the QSO is appropriate, above that level, then penalty points
are appropriate. The penalty is not hurting just one area of the
contestants. It really is hurting the pop guns and little pistols.

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com